Duration of this tour is around 7 hours
Lake Sevan. The fascination and the pearl of mountainous Armenia is Sevan Lake, which is one of the world's greatest high altitude fresh-water lakes. It is about 1900 m above sea level. The lake is of volcanic origin and is surrounded with mountains of 3000 m and higer. The beautiful landscape and the crystal water serve nice preconditions for excellent rest.The lake is also famous for its peninsula and medieval church complex built in 874.
Tsaghkadzor. Tsaghkadzor city ("Valley of flowers") is considered to be one of the most popular winter resorts of Armenia. It is one of the places of our mountainous country, where the beauty of the nature appears with its whole variety. Sanatorium-city Tsaghkadzor is situated in Kotayk region, 50 kilometers North from Yerevan, on the eastern slope of Teghenis Mountain and is surrounded with virginal woods and alpine meadows.
Sites to visit
- Lake Sevan - the pearl of Armenia with exotic view of multicolour water
- The peninsula with Sevan monastery and the churches
- Tsaghadzor town in the region of Kotayk
- Ketcharis Monastery Complex built in 13th century founded by a Pahlavouni prince In the 12th and 13th centuries Kecharis was a major religious center of Armenia and a place of higher education. Today the monastery has been fully restored and is clearly visible from the ski slopes.
- The cable way of Tsaghadzor that will take you to the top from where the whole town is seen in breathtaking panorama
|N of Pax||Prices per person (Euros)|
|1 pax||180 euros|
|2 pax||100 euros|
|3 pax||90 euros|
|4 pax||75 euros|
|5 pax||70 euros|
The price includes:
" Transportation service
" Guide service
The price excludes:
" Meals and beverages
" Entrance fees
|1||Meeting in the morning and start to tour to Sevan Lake|
|1||After exploring the shores of Sevan proceed to Tsaghadzor|