Visa fees for Turkmen tourist visa depend generally on where you plan to apply with visas obtained through embassies slightly cheaper than the ones obtained at Turkmen border points.
Visa fees at border points
- Dashoguz border - US $51 per person
- Khodjeili border - US $51 per person
- Farab border - US $61 per person
- Ashgabat International Airport - US $81 per person
Visa fees at Turkmen embassies (depends on duration of the trip):
- Up to 10 days - 35$
- Up to 20 days- 45$
- Up to 1 month- 55$
For each following month 30$ is added to the cost
- Up to 1 month - 75$
- Up to 2 months - 115$
- Up to 3 months - 155$
For each following month 40$ is added to the cost
Additional consulate fees are envisaged in case of urgent processing of visa:
- Visa processing at the day of documents submission + $120;
- Visa processing within 2 working days + $90;
- Visa processing within 4 working days + $60;
- Visa processing more more than 4 and less than 10 working days + $30.
The consulate fee for visa issuance for children up to 7 years old is 15$ regardless of duration of the trip.
The consulate fees are reduced by 50% for children from 7 to 16 years old.