Obtaining visa support for Uzbek visa
Last updated on 10.03.2015
To apply for Uzbek visa you would need a Letter of Invitation (LOI) arranged through one of the local travel companies licensed by Ministry of Tourism of Uzbekistan. Eurasia.travel is happy to provide you one as we are present in Uzbekistan and are authorised to arrange visa support for foreign tourists coming to Uzbekistan. Please read below the conditions to apply for a visa support from us.
Uzbekistan Visa Support Conditions
- Visa support is provided for free with the purchase of a tour package (3 days at least)
- Eurasia.travel can provide you with the visa support for a fee, if you make your hotel bookings for the whole duration of the visa you applying for. Visa support in that case would costs $50 per person.
- If you would like to obtain just a visa support without any further service that would cost $90 per person (get in touch with us with the details of your travel plans for more advice from our visa experts)
N.B. If your visa is rejected for some reasons we refund that fee in full minus transfer fees if there are any
Please note that additional consular fees are paid at the embassy with your visa application, which may range from $40 up-to $150, depending on the length of your stay and the country of your citizenship.
To start the visa support procedure and arrange you a LOI, we need the following:
- Good quality scanned copy of your passport sent by e-mail
- Letter from your employer stating in a free style that you are employed by 'COMPANY NAME', indicating your job title and a period you employed. Those who are retired or housewives are not required to submit letter from employer.
- To fill the visa form which will be provided upon your inquiry
Based on the information received, we will prepare an Uzbekistan visa support application (LOI) and submit it to the Consulate Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan in Tashkent. The approval process takes about 7-10 days (depending on citizenship). Approved visa support application is faxed directly to the embassy or consulate of the Republic of Uzbekistan where you plan to obtain your visa. We will send you by e-mail the reference number (telex number) of the approved Letter of Invitation, which you would need to provide together with your visa application. Bear in mind, that Uzbek visa is date-specific, meaning that entry and exit dates are set on the visa, so plan your itinerary carefully when applying for visa.
Urgent Visa to Uzbekistan (Express service)
We can also provide LOI (letter of invitation) to Uzbekistan for those who urgently need visa (express service). Usually it takes around 3 working days and is subject to higher visa fees at the embassy or consulate.
NOTE! Document requirements, processing timeline & consular fees might be changed according to the regulations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Eurasia.travel does not carry responsibility for the non-implementation or timeliness of visa process by the consular sections of embassies, as well as for Visa rejection.
Visitors coming from countries where Uzbekistan does not have diplomatic or consular representations should obtain visas at Tashkent International Airport. In your initial application for visa support you have to clearly indicate where you plan to obtain your visa so that the approved document is sent/faxed to a right place and provide us with a copy of your flight ticket. When entering from a land border into Uzbekistan, visa on arrival is not possible.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, our team will always be happy to help you.