Turquoise lakes of the Fan Mountains
- Tour countries:
- Type of tour:
- Adventure, Mountains, Trekking, General
Short Itinerary: Dushanbe - Artuch Camp - Chukurak Lakes & Kuli Kalon - Artuch - Dushanbe
DAY 1: Dushanbe - Alp base Camp "Artuch"
Our Local guide will meet you at Dushanbe Airport and travel with you along the mountain road through the tunnel to Alp Base Camp (ABC) "Artuch" situated 2200 m high in the Fan Mountains. You will enjoy having picnic on the beautiful landscape. Surrounded by multicolored lakes and snow capped mountains. You quickly begin to relax in the fresh mountain air. Dinner in "Artuch".
DAY 2: Chukurak Lake
After a delicious breakfast of fresh local produce we set off for an acclimatization trip to Chukurak Lake (2455m) and Ziyorat Lake. Descend to "Artuch" where a well earned lunch is served in the canteen. This evening's meal will be the Traditional "Food of Kings". Today we will share with you, our famous recipe and you can learn to prepare "Oshi palov" and join in with cooking in the traditional way.
DAY 3: Kuli Kalon Lake (2800 m)
The lake here is warmer than others in the mountains. Here we enjoy the beautiful panorama of "Kuli Kalon Wall". We continue our walking. We overnight in tents and enjoy a delicious evening meal of local food freshly prepared by our camp cook.
DAY 4: Descent to "Artuch"
You have opportunity to be with nature and explore "Atuch". Accommodate in cottages in "Artuch". Tonight we have a freshly prepared meal for dinner and spend our evening recounting our adventures the previous week.
DAY 5: Artuch - Dushanbe
Departure from Artuch to Dushanbe. Lunch in Varzob. After lunch excursion in Dushanbe. Visiting national museum, Park named after Rudaki and monument of Ismoili Somony - founder of first Tajik Dynasty. Continue exploring Botanical garden where you can see example of Tajik architecture from deferent centuries. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 6: After breakfast departure to airport.
Group (Package cost on Twin/Double basis)
Price per person in USD
3 star hotel
4 star hotel
|1190 USD||1250 USD|
|1070 USD||1190 USD|
|954 USD||985 USD|
|870 USD||945 USD|
|820 USD||850 USD|
|80 USD||110 USD|
|40 USD||90 USD|
|Service include||Service does not include|
|- All landing transfers
- Accommodation in hotel
- Base camp and in guest houses and in the tent in mountain
- Add transfers only for excursions in the cities and in towns
- Meals 3 times a day
- Escort guide, mountain guide, local, guide interpreter
- Porters (12kg cargo p/p)
- Rent of necessary equipment dishes
- Folding tables, chairs, toilet tent, dinning tent, cooks, kitchen equipment with gas, foods.
|- Visa support and visa fees
- Air tickets for international flight to/from Tajikistan
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments,museums and sites
- Private expenditure: tips, laundry, telephone service, medical and other services.
- Early check-in and Late check-out at hotels
- Single room supplement (40$/90$) per person is additionally paid
- Items of personal expenses
- Do not provide sleeping tent
- Accommodation in hotels and private houses is made in standard rooms for single or twin bedded room (in tents for two people)
- It is necessary to have backpacks, sleeping bags, footwear and clothing for mountain leg of the tour.